Services- 3rd party inspection services (Quality Control & Inspection)
The process of delivering a quality product to our customers is divided into two key areas, namely 'Prevention' and 'Control'.
The prevention part is taken care of by our Quality Assurance (QA) team which, under guidance from customers, sets the standards for quality and oversees all elements of pre-production work such as the fitting and styling details. The prevention part is also strengthened by in-house testing labs which make sure that the required testing procedures are undertaken before the production process starts.
The control part is taken care of by our Quality Control (QC) team, which ensures that the product standards set up by the customers in coordination with our QA team are implemented throughout the production process, and that the final product is as per our customer's specifications.
Nine steps quality-checking procedures, five steps in production and four steps in finishing. Those are following.
- Inline inspection (by QI, QC)
- Roaming inspection (by QI, QC)
- Traffic light inspection (by QI, QC)
- End of line inspection (by QI, QC)
- Audit of the checked pieces (by FGL QM, QC)
- Initial finishing inspection (by QI)
- Final finishing Inspection (by QI, QC)
- Internal final audit (by factory QM, QC and Management)
- Final audit (by FGL QM, QC and Management)
Those above procedures for production but quality control program effective from yarn then knitting, dyeing, lab testing (fabric and accessories) to cutting.